Falcon Lake-front cabins
Photos by Pauline Boldt of 26 Projects.
These 9 lake-front cabins are located along the south shore of Falcon Lake. Each timber-style cabin has a cathedral ceiling and loft bedroom, offers a view of the lake with private dock or beach, has a private hot tub and will accommodate up to 5 adults. The cabins range from a 25-100m walk way from the guest parking lot.
- Mountain Maple
- White Pine
- Lake front location with either a private dock or beach
- A private hot tub in outdoor screened in-porch
- Wood-burning indoor fireplaces
- Private campfire pits
- Loft sleeping area with a queen and twin bed seperated by a partition wall.
- Private main-floor bedroom with a queen bed
- Full kitchen
- Bathroom with a shower
- TV/VCR/DVD for watching movies
- Pine floor/ cathedral ceiling
- Complimentary firewood for indoor use
- Screened porch / sun deck
- Manitoba Birds book