The Boreal Lodge
Perched on a jack-pine ridge overlooking the Lake, the two-storey Boreal Lodge accommodates larger groups or folks who'd like a little more space. The open-concept cabin accommodates up to 8 people. The cabin has access to a private dock (about a 4 minute walk down the ridge).
- Private location with a view of the lake
- Access to a private dock with sandy bottom (about a 4 minute walk down the hill)
- Large 6 person private hot tub in a screened in porch
- Large kitchen
- Washer/ dryer
- Three bedrooms, two are private with a queen bed and the third shares the TV room with two twin beds and a futon.
- Two bathrooms (one shower, one Jacuzzi tub)
- An indoor wood burning fireplace with complimentary firewood for indoor use
- An outdoor campfire pit
- A TV/VCR/DVD for watching movies