Sandpiper High Lake Eco Cabin
With plenty of warm wood tones and vintage furnishings, Sandpiper is a new cabin with an old cabin feel. The east facing dock, deck and screen porch are great places to enjoy a sunny morning coffee or a shady afternoon drink. Spend a rainy day admiring the timber frame interior or engrossed in a good book in the comfortable living room.
Sandpiper is in a great location on a small, private bay with beautiful views from every room. There is ample space for family and friends to enjoy time together or to find a quiet spot for a bit of alone time.
- Accommodates a maximum of 6 people
- Private east facing dock
- Complimentary canoe, 3 adult life jackets and 3 paddles
- Screened porch (with sleeping loft) and sun deck
- Great lake views and a wood burning fireplace in the living room
- Quiet second floor sitting room
- Main floor bedroom with queen bed
- 2 upstairs bedrooms, both with queen bed
- Full kitchen
- Bathroom with a shower
- Complimentary firewood (for indoor use only)