YOGA IN A CABIN.
ON A LAKE.
IN THE WOODS.
»» October 20 - 23, 2017 ««
A weekend retreat with Chrissy Sie-Merritt of South Moon Studio
Join us for a weekend of yoga + meditation workshops, fresh meals, sweat lodge, and live music! Recap at the end of the day in a lake-front cabin with a hot tub.
- 4-8 pm » Check-in and enjoy your lake-front cabin for the evening (there's a hot tub!)
- 8-9 am » Meet & Greet breakfast with Chrissy (your instructor for the weekend)
- 9:15-11:45 am » Yoga session
- 12:00-2:00 pm » Lunch + break
- 2:15-3:15 pm » Yoga session
- 3:30-5:30 pm » Sweat lodge
- 6:30-7:30 pm » Dinner + live music with The Crooked Brothers
- 8-9 am » Breakfast
- 9-11:15 am » Yoga
- 11:30-12:30 » Lunch
- 12:30-4:00 » Relaxation/Free time in cabin
- 4:00 » Check out of cabins*
*option to stay a third night in the cabin for free!
* guests may check out anytime after the sessions are complete or they may stay the night and check out Monday morning (guests responsible for their own supper on Sunday and breakfast on Monday)
Chrissy Sie-Merritt teaches from the perspective that we are all teachers on our own path of discovery, sharing a relationship of growth and awareness. She believes in sharing the yoga philosophy in a way that opens each participant to a self guided path within their physical and spiritual self. Over time her classes help you develop an intuitive practice that flows into your everyday life, guiding you back to a natural state of consciousness.
Chrissy’s classes combine the structure of Iyengar and the focus of breath and flow of Vinyasa Yoga. Since her formal training, with Paula Tursi of Reflections Yoga, Chrissy has developed an instinctual awareness in her teaching. Chrissy has studied with various teachers in the healing arts field gathering wisdom and insight as tools to weave into her practice.
Chrissy is the founder of South Moon Studio, a small wellness and creativity centre in East Braintree, Manitoba. She has been running classes and retreats for over 10 years. Chrissy is passionate about the healing aspect of visual art through the wisdom of nature and is currently working on her Degree in Eco Psychology, with a certificate in Eco Art Therapy.
All of Chrissy’s training and experiences allow her to create a safe space for students, of all levels, to practice the physical aspect of yoga and art as a tool to delve deep into that sacred space within.
a) Early Bird rate $575/person
* shared accommodations (3 people/cabin)
* all Early Bird participants will be placed to maximize space
* Early Bird registration cut-off date of August 1 /17
b) Regular rate (double occupancy) $675/person
* shared accommodations (2 people/cabin, must be booked together)
* choice of available cabins
* Regular registrations are still being accepted.
c) Private Rate (single occupancy) $875/person
* private cabin (one person)
* choice of available cabins
Regular registrations are still being accepted.
d) Local rate (no accommodation) $350/person
* no accommodation required
* meals included
* Local registration cut-off date of September 30/16
How to book:
To book, contact our group coordinator Deborah: email@example.com
Or talk to the office at 204.349.8273 (open 7 days a week 9:30-4:30)
A minimum of 8 participants registered by September 15 required for retreat to be confirmed.
Those booking during the Early Bird registration period but wanting to limit the cabin to 2 people will need to book at the Regular rate.
Any dietary restrictions must be discussed at time of booking.